We have received a number of messages and calls about the payment and shipping options on our site so we thought we would try to clear things up a bit. In an effort to keep things simple we’ve chosen to use direct bank deposit and delivery by LBC as the preferred methods on our site.
There are a number of reasons for this:
1) We are trying to make it as easy as possible for our customers including those without credit cards or bank accounts themselves.
2) Other methods we have looked into require either additional fees, special trips to the companies’ offices, or both fees and trips.
3) These are currently the most reliable methods to confirm payments and insure, as best we are able, prompt delivery.
The steps to purchase a kendama online are pretty straightforward (steps are marked in bright green, click photo for larger view):
1) Add your selections to the cart
2) Click “View Cart”
3) Confirm selections, choose a delivery method (envelope or box; **Store Pick-up is not currently available. ) and click “Proceed to Checkout” (as of this writing a LBC envelope that can hold up to 2 is P240; a box that can hold up to 5 is P340; we will contact you for large sized kendama or more than will fit in the requested size package before shipping)
4) Enter your contact/delivery information. Select if you’d like to make an account with us. Double check the order. Read the Terms & Conditions and put a check the box at the bottom of the page to accept, and click “Place Order.”
You will receive a confirmation email with our bank account information and instructions on how to complete the purchase process. Basically you just go to a BPI branch (800+ branches nationwide) and give them our account info and the kendama payment. Once the payment is confirmed on our end your kendama is packed up and sent off via LBC. Delivery times vary depending on what time of day payment confirmation is made and the schedule of LBC. Generally shipments are received within two business days from the hand-off to LBC. So there you go, pretty easy; no credit card or bank account needed and no need to go to some office to pick up the package.
Shipping & ETA: Delivery times will vary depending on when payment clears, our staff’s availability, and LBC’s workload, it generally takes about 1-2 days for a package to arrive at most locations in the Philippines. Holidays and other occurrences that have an effect on travel, workload, etc. will add additional time. If you have any questions or comments just let us know. ***(As a reminder: we currently only ship within the Philippines; no international shipments. Thank you for your understanding.)***